Flanked by beautiful white beaches and surrounded by dramatic limestone cliffs, Rayavadee lies on a stunning Marine National Park peninsula overlooking the Andaman Sea in southern Thailand’s Krabi province.
There are 96 enchanting two-storey pavilions and five exquisitely exclusive private beachfront villas spread over 26 acres of coconut groves and tropical gardens bordered by gorgeous turquoise waters.
The resort’s award-winning architecture blends with its surroundings to create a unique sense of being at one with nature. The circular one bedroom Deluxe Pavilions, for example, echo the rounded cliffs of the rock formations that characterise the area’s unique landscape. The Spa and Hydro Pool Pavilions have a private outdoor hydro pool and/or a Jacuzzi and magical tropical gardens.
There are four dining venues: Krua Phranang is the best choice for classic Thai dishes; Raitalay Terrace offers Asian-inspired favourites overlooking Railay Beach; Raya dining caters to western palates while The Grotto offers light lunches, snacks and barbeque evenings in a remarkably romantic limestone cavern. In addition, private dining is available 24-hours a day. Rayavadee also has a beautiful spa with seven treatment rooms, playfully adorned by sculptures of monkeys. The innovative array of treatments use local ingredients drawn from nature that look delicious enough to eat - papaya, carrot, honey and prai (ginger root).
HIGHLIGHTS OF RAYAVADEE
- EXCLUSIVE RESORT
- PART OF THE MARINE NATIONAL PARK
- SPACIOUS TWO-STOREY PAVILIONS
- STUNNING SPA WITH EXTENSIVE TREATMENT LIST
PURELY FOR YOU
- Purchase one 105 minute massage and receive a second free of charge. Valid all year (except 21 Dec 2017 - 10 Jan 2018 and Easter weekend)
- Stay for 4 nights and only pay for 3 nights. Stay for 7 nights and only pay for 5 nights. Stay for 10 nights and only pay for 7 nights. Stay for 14 nights and only pay for 10 nights. Offer applicable in all categories (except Deluxe Pavilion). Valid for stays between 11 Jan - 20 Dec 2017 & 11 Jan - 31 Mar 2018
Call our Travel Ambassadors on 0800 747 0000
At Pure Luxury, we have negotiated a variety of special offers with our carefully chosen hotel partners... Purely for you.