Located on the beach and set within the 2,500 hectare Frederica Nature Reserve, Heritage Le Telfair carries its guests back in time to the Domaine de Bel Ombre of yesteryear. This member of ‘Small Luxury Hotels of the World’ provides a truly memorable stay. A stay here is an invitation to wander along the alleys of time, back to when Mauritius was a strategic stopover along the sugar and spice routes. Ideal for couples, families or groups of friends, the resort is designed with the character of former plantation houses, looking almost like a replica of an ancient painting. Offering spacious and luxury accommodation combined with a décor reminiscent of olden day Mauritius.
The resort has several restaurants; Annabella’s with a traditional open kitchen, where guests can watch the food being prepared. Gin’ja, is located on the beach serving pan-Asian inspired cuisine, while Le Chateau de Bel Ombre is in the 19th century manor house. Le Palmier offers lunch by the pool and serves a range of freshly cooked snacks.
Gourmet Bliss allows guests to upgrade their board basis (supplement applies) and as such a range of additional dining options take you on a culinary voyage with access to 13 restaurants and eight bars, Champagne and much more, plus entertainment activities are also included. Attached to Heritage Le Telfair is the 18-hole Heritage Golf Club where guests can enjoy unlimited green fees. Covering 100 hectares this par 72 championship course is both technically challenging and varied.
If you are looking for time alone to enjoy a romantic lunch or day trip, a complimentary babysitting service is available for children under 2 years old between 8.30am and 4.30pm and Timono Kids Club for children aged 2 to 11 years between 8.30am and 11.30pm. The Seven Colours Spa uses the healing power of colours and tailors treatments to the needs of the individual to rebalance energies and enhance the sense of wellbeing.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HERITAGE LE TELFAIR
- UPGRADE TO GOURMET BLISS FOR AN AMAZING DINING EXPERIENCE
- 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE
- MEMBER OF ‘SMALL LUXURY HOTELS OF THE WORLD’
PURELY FOR YOU
- Receive one complimentary 60 minute spa treatment per adult per stay and one three course dinner for two people at Gin’ja once during stay (excludes drinks, terms and conditions apply). Valid for stays between 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2017
- Book 45 days prior to arrival for stays of 7 nights or more and receive 30% discount on accommodation. Valid for stays between 05 Jan - 19 Dec 2017
- Book 21 days prior to arrival for stays of 7 days or more and receive 20% discount on accommodation. Valid for stays between 05 Jan - 19 Dec 2017
- Two children under 12 years old stay free when sharing parent’s room. Valid for stays between 01 May - 31 May & 01 Sep - 30 Sep 2017
Call our Travel Ambassadors on 0800 747 0000
At PURE LUXURY, we have negotiated a variety of special offers with our carefully chosen hotel partners... purely for you.