Soaring 321 metres above the Gulf from a private sandy island less than 20km south of Dubai City, the extraordinary sail shaped Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is one of the most admired megastructures in the world. This all-suite hotel remains one of the most luxurious. On arrival guests are greeted in traditional Arabic manner. Discreet check in is provided within guest suites, and butler service is available around the clock. Set on 27 storeys and laid over two floors, its 202 duplex suites feature an array of ‘his and hers’ Hermès products and walk-in shower, Jacuzzi/spa bath prepared by the butler, a pillow menu and a high-tech remote controlled environment including curtains, TV, en suite music and lights.
Opulent Arabian interiors in crimson and saffron, marble and gold leaf, evoke an exotic atmosphere of exclusivity. Every suite enjoys enviable views of the Arabian Gulf. Visual theatre prevails throughout this palace of opulence. Nathan Outlaw At Al Mahara serves award-winning seafood combined with high quality hospitality and a fun, lively atmosphere. A magnificent oval aquarium faces you on arrival. Conversely, suspended 200 metres above the ocean on the top floor, Al Muntaha offers addictive views of the Dubai coastline.
Experience the new Burj Al Arab Terrace, the private 10,000 square metre outdoor luxury leisure facility that seamlessly stretches100 metres out into the sea and is home to Scape Restaurant & Bar, two stunning pools, 32 dedicated butler-serviced cabanas and a beach area.
Guests are welcome to use the facilities at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, a buggy ride away, where there are numerous facilities available. VIP transfers are available at a charge by helicopter or Rolls Royce Phantom.
Families and children are well catered for with Sinbad’s Kids Club featuring a spacious playroom, soft toys, board games, drawing and creative activities, alongside access to Sinbad’s at Jumeirah Beach Hotel offering a wide choice of outdoor activities. You will also receive unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark for the duration of your stay. Prepare for your every expectation to be exceeded.
HIGHLIGHTS OF BURJ AL ARAB
- ICONIC DELUXE HOTEL
- MULTI AWARD-WINNING DESTINATION RESTAURANTS
- DOUBLE LEVEL SPA AND HEALTH CLUB LOCATED ON 18TH FLOOR
- ROLLS-ROYCE CHAUFFEUR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
PURELY FOR YOU
- Book by 31 Jan 2017 and receive 30% discount on accommodation. Valid for stays between 09 - 26 May 2017
- Book by 28 Feb 2017 and receive 25% discount on accommodation. Valid for stays between 27 May - 11 Sep 2017
- Book by 31 May 2017 and receive 25% discount on accommodation. Valid for stays between 20 Oct - 07 Nov 2017
Call our Travel Ambassadors on 0800 747 0000
At PURE LUXURY, we have negotiated a variety of special offers with our carefully chosen hotel partners... purely for you.
MORE DUBAI HOTELS
- AL MAHA, A LUXURY COLLECTION DESERT RESORT & SPA
- ARABIAN COURT AT ONE&ONLY ROYAL MIRAGE
- ATLANTIS, THE PALM
- CONRAD DUBAI
- JUMEIRAH AL NASEEM MADINAT JUMEIRAH
- JUMEIRAH AL QASR, MADINAT JUMEIRAH
- JUMEIRAH BEACH HOTEL
- JUMEIRAH BEIT AL BAHR VILLAS
- JUMEIRAH DAR AL MASYAF, MADINAT JUMEIRAH
- JUMEIRAH MINA A SALAM, MADINAT JUMEIRAH
- JUMEIRAH ZABEEL SARAY
- ONE&ONLY THE PALM
- RESIDENCE & SPA AT ONE&ONLY ROYAL MIRAGE
- ST. REGIS DUBAI
- THE PALACE AT ONE&ONLY ROYAL MIRAGE
- THE RITZ-CARLTON, DUBAI
- VICEROY PALM JUMEIRAH
- WALDORF ASTORIA DUBAI PALM JUMEIRAH